Human Resources Association of the National Capital Area Compensation and Benefits Surveys
Comprehensive Resources for Successful HR Professionals
The HRA-NCA Compensation Survey has provided essential compensation data for Washington-Baltimore Area HR professional on jobs in every major industry for over 30 years. The Compensation Survey report also provides a detailed policies and practices section covering pay increase budgets, bonuses, turnover, security clearances, federal employees and many more. The Washington-Baltimore Area Benefits Survey is the region's most robust source of reliable data on health care, retirement, welfare and work-life benefits. Use these valuable resources in your organization to improve pay structures, administer compensation programs, and to prepare proposals for pay, benefit, and policy practices.
What is included in the Survey Reports?
If you'd like to participate, please login
What are you looking for in a Survey?
- Security Clearance Pay Differentials?
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Policies and Practices?
- Detailed Pay Data For Over 540 Jobs?
- On-line, Searchable Access to Compensation Data?
- Detailed Sections on Healthcare, Retirement and Fringe Benefits?
- Government Contactor Information
The HRA-NCA Compensation and Benefits Surveys include all of this and more!